Katherine has extensive international public speaking experience on sustainability reporting and women’s economic empowerment at events including:
- UN Global Compact Network India, UN Women, and CARE India, Women’s Empowerment – Why Business Should Care, New Delhi, India, 2012.
- AIMA 5th Business Responsibility Summit – Enabling Responsible Business for a Sustainable Future: Challenges and Opportunities, India, 2012.
- ASSOCHAM 3rd Global CSR Summit, India, 2011.
- Rebalancing the Workplace for Sustainability, HCL Technologies & World Economic Forum,India, 2011.
- UNIFEM-UNGC Equality Mean’s Business, USA, 2010.
- OECD & UN Economic and Social Commission Asia Pacific (ESCAP) conference: Corporate Responsibility in Asia: Why Responsible Business Matters. Thailand. 2009.
- UNEP SBCI Roundtable on Sustainable Buildings and Construction, Singapore, 2009.
- CSR Asia Conference, Malaysia, 2009.
- UNEP SBCI Session on Sustainable Cities at Bioedilizia Italia, Turin, Italy 2009.
- The Yakutsk Economic Forum, Russia, 2008.
- VI Inter-American Conference on CSR, Cartagena, Colombia 2008.
The following workshops are examples of recent public workshops facilitated by Katherine. For examples of internal workshops for clients, contact Katherine.
- GIZ & USAID, Pre-Summit Workshop Sankalp Unconvention Summit 2014 Investing In and Building High-Impact Enterprises for Empowering Women and Girls: An action plan for gender lens investing and incubation, 9 April 2014
- Friedrich Naumann Stiftung Für Die Freiheit (FNF) Facilitation Training, Yangon, Myanmar, 4 – 7 November 2013
- Practitioner’s Workshop: Promoting Sustainable & Inclusive Businesses in the North East July 27, 2012, Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship, Guwahati, GIZ, Ernst & Young India, and Intellecap.
- GIZ, Ernst & Young India, Centre for Innovation, Incubation & Entrepreneurship (CIIE), Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bringing Products and Services to the BoP–ICT for Development, 21 July 2012
- GIZ & Ernst & Young India – Identifying an Agenda for Action – Overcoming Indian Social Business Ecosystem Challenges, 30 May 2012